Villa Ianthos | Full Pricavy | Next to Beaches and Rethymno

Villa Ianthos | Full Pricavy | Next to Beaches and Rethymno

Why book directly with us 

  • GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES: If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of the time of booking, we will match it and offer you a further 20% discount.
  • UNBELIEVABLE WELCOME BASKET: You will not believe the treats you will find in the villa upon arrival. Just to name a few, bottles of fine wines, extra virgin olive oil, breakfast essentials, handpicked local Delicatessen such as honey, cheeses and smoked meat, various coffees and teas, refreshments and beers and a great variety of fruits.
  • VERY LOW DEPOSIT AMOUNT: Only 25% of the booking amount is charged upon booking and the remaining 75% is payable after arrival.
  • PRIORITY ON ROOM REQUESTS & WISHES: Enjoy the benefits of personalized service and our priority on fulfilling your requests and wishes.

Why this villa 

  1. Minutes away (5km) from the town of Rethymno and the beach
  2. Full Privacy 
  3. Between two beautiful villages where you can go by foot and you can find super markets, restaurants and a variety of other amenities
  4. Ideal base for those wishing to make excursions, as it is close to the national road, just in the centre of Crete
  5. Outstanding panoramic sea and mountain views
  6. Quiet area with no noise from cars or neighbouring houses
  7. Spacious indoor and outdoor areas with high design and construction quality and energy efficiency.
  8. Huge gated private outdoor area with many spots to relax and full privacy
  9. Many beautifully landscaped aromatic herbs and flower gardens
  10. Designed for both families and big groups of friends.
  11. Intercom with camera to main gate and adjustable indoor lighting switches and recessed/accent lighting.
  12. Modular kitchen of top quality fixtures and appliances, gas hob, ceramic tiled walls and entirely granite counter and sinks
  13. Full Wifi coverage plus high-speed structured wiring network for Internet and Cable TV, covering all areas/rooms
  14. Central heating system of combined oil furnace with energy efficient wood burning fireplace
  15. The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand for advice and information